Sunday, September 25, 2016

Card Making Ideas September 2016

Although I love making female cards,  I know I need to learn how to make men's cards as well.  After all,  they do celebrate birthdays, Father's Day,  anniversaries and Valentines Day too.

Recently I was given a handful of motoring booklets and magazines that had suitable pictures to use in card making.

Here's what I've made lately -


These cards were made on a cream colored card.  I found packets of 10 sheets of cardboard colored cardstock in the $2 shops.  Each sheet was cut into four giving me enough for 40 card fronts.  I edged the cardboard with a black ink pad to give it an aged / vintage look.





The red background for the car is a paint sample card from Bunnings hardware store.





This image is from a Kaisercraft 12 x 12 inch sheet that had multiple images to cut out.  This makes a quick and easy card.




This one was made on a silver card.  It gives it a sporty look.  I try to keep most of the cards blank and add a sentiment when the card to being given.

No comments:

Post a Comment