Monday, December 21, 2015

Grocery Specials Wednesday 23rd December 2015

I just wanted to let you know I won't be posting the grocery specials this week.  I have a big cleaning job on Wednesday and Thursday will be spent getting ready for Christmas celebrations in my home.

There were a couple of specials I wanted to share with you though.  Coles has celery for $1 a bunch.  It is a fantastic price and well worth getting a couple of bunches to chop and freeze for stews and casseroles when the weather cools down.

Coles also has Praise salad dressings for $1.74 and mayonnaise for $1.69.  These are half price sales.

For those who are wanting to start on next year's present shopping,  Chemist Warehouse has a big sale on perfumes and fragrances. I'm not sure how long this sale is on for but it's well worth having a look at.  I was in a store today with Jessica and we picked up very well known brands for under $20.  Here's the link to their catalogue

 http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/Shop-Online/542/Fragrances



No comments:

Post a Comment